These LOOK good and make wonderful, easy looking sandwiches with a look of "effortless plating"! Servings are approximate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf sandwich bread (the flavor you wish)
- 1 (14 ounce) can tuna
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed and cut in cubes
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 50 g black sesame seeds
- 50 g regular sesame seeds
- 2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 1Remove the crust of each bread and cut each slice in half.
- 2In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients, except the sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3In separate plates, place the regular sesame seeds in one and in another the black sesame seeds.
- 4Spread a bit of mustard on the edges of the bread (where you removed the crust from) and "bread" them with sesame seeds alternating one slice with black and another with white sesame seeds.
- 5After you've breaded all the slices you'll use, spread the tuna mixture on one slice and top off with another slice making a "sandwich".
- 6You can serve over fresh spinach.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Sandwiches With "sesame Seed" Crust
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.9
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 481.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 18.6 g