Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These LOOK good and make wonderful, easy looking sandwiches with a look of "effortless plating"! Servings are approximate!
- 1 loaf sandwich bread (the flavor you wish)
- 1 (14 ounce) can tuna
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed and cut in cubes
- 3 tablespoons green onions
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, minced
- 50 g black sesame seeds
- 50 g regular sesame seeds
- 2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper
- Remove the crust of each bread and cut each slice in half.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients, except the sesame seeds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In separate plates, place the regular sesame seeds in one and in another the black sesame seeds.
- Spread a bit of mustard on the edges of the bread (where you removed the crust from) and "bread" them with sesame seeds alternating one slice with black and another with white sesame seeds.
- After you've breaded all the slices you'll use, spread the tuna mixture on one slice and top off with another slice making a "sandwich".
- You can serve over fresh spinach.