Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A little twisted, but hey...
- 4 slices bread
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove crust form bread slices; place 2 slices in greased loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
- Mix tuna, cheese, onion, celery, pickle relish and mayonnaise.
- Spread on bread in pan and top with remaining bread slices.
- Mix eggs, milk and salt; pour on sandwich. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Bake uncovered until sandwich is golden brown and custard is set, about 45 minutes.