1/4 Photos of Tuna Salad With Rice and Vegetables
Simple recipe, quick prep, and makes a complete meal. It is great to bring with you to work since it will endure several hours at room temperature. Use your favorite rice, and you can substitute any vegetable you like. Also, the apple vinegar is optional but recommended.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Strain as much water as you are able from the tuna.
- 2Combine all ingredients except rice and peas in order of ingredients listed inside a quart size (or larger) Glad Ware container.
- 3Mix thoroughly. (That makes the Tuna Salad.).
- 4Mix in the rice.
- 5Mix in the peas.
- 6Eat, or cover and store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad With Rice and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1368.3
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 145.0 mg
- Sodium 2643.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 147.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 123.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: