Recipe by Ann Marie F
From the Sopranos Family Cookbook. Prep time does not include time to boil the eggs and cook the green beans.
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna in olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 3 -4 slices thin red onions, quartered
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces cooked green beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tuna, with it's oil, in a large bowl.
- Break it into pieces with a fork.
- Add the tomatoes, eggs, and onion.
- Sprinkle with the oregano, lemon juice, pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss gently.
- Arrange the green beans on a platter.
- Top with the tuna salad.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately.