Ann Marie F's Note:
From the Sopranos Family Cookbook. Prep time does not include time to boil the eggs and cook the green beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna in olive oil
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- 3 -4 slices thin red onions, quartered
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces cooked green beans, cut into bite-sized pieces
- lemon wedge
- 1Place tuna, with it's oil, in a large bowl.
- 2Break it into pieces with a fork.
- 3Add the tomatoes, eggs, and onion.
- 4Sprinkle with the oregano, lemon juice, pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Toss gently.
- 6Arrange the green beans on a platter.
- 7Top with the tuna salad.
- 8Garnish with lemon wedges and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad with Green Beans and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 276.3 mg
- Sodium 898.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 64.7 g