1/1 Photo of Tuna Salad With Fried Onions
2 hrs 5 mins
Another version of tuna fish salad. It seems like a lot of mayo in the recipe, but after chilling, it's the perfect amount. Use in a sandwich, on crackers, as a dip. I use tinned, fried onions from the Asian or Indian grocer. I think French's brand may work too although I've never used it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Squeeze water from the tuna and place tuna in a bowl.
- 2Add the mayo and stir until combined*.
- 3Add the fried onions and gently combine.
- 4Refrigerate for 2-hours.
- 5*Before chillling, it will seem to be too much mayo, but it 'tightens' as it chills.
- 6The cooking time is the chilling time.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad With Fried Onions
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.3
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 754.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: