Recipe by 3KillerBs
A simple, light, summer lunch. Tuna enhanced by the first, fresh herbs from the garden. My 7yo has been helping me in the garden this year and he was thrilled to be taught how to pick the dill.
Top Review by ellie_
Very good tuna which I enjoyed on toast. I decreased the recipe to use 2 cans of tuna and 1 stalk celery plus I used a good sprinkling of dried dill (no fresh) and also decreased the reminder of the ingredients. Will be having this for lunch tomorrow with crackers too! Thanks for sharing!
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, well-drained
- 3 stalks celery
- 6 sprigs fresh dill (about 3-4 inches each)
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley (about 3-4 inches each)
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper