Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A simple, light, summer lunch. Tuna enhanced by the first, fresh herbs from the garden. My 7yo has been helping me in the garden this year and he was thrilled to be taught how to pick the dill.
- 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, well-drained
- 3 stalks celery
- 6 sprigs fresh dill (about 3-4 inches each)
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley (about 3-4 inches each)
- 2 tablespoons sweet onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper
- Chop the celery and the herbs.
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Serve as wraps, sandwiches, or with crackers. I suggest using multi-grain bread and lettuce.
- If you like creamier tuna salad feel free to double the mayo.