Tuna Salad With Edamame Hummus
- Coat tuna in soy ginger sauce.
- While tuna is marinating (30 to 45 minutes), prepare hummus. Boil edamame 5 minutes; rinse under cold water. Reserve 1/2 cups for salad garnish. Place remaining edamame in food processor and pulse to blend. Add remaining hummus ingredients; process until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- On a hot skillet or grill, sear tuna 2 to 3 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Let rest a few minutes then slice. Toss greens with dressing.
- On individual salad plates, place mixed greens on one side and a large dollop of hummus on the other. Top greens with carrot and reserved edamame.
- Fan out tuna slices on hummus and drizzle with more soy ginger sauce and dressing, if desired.