1/1 Photo of Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Leopard Apron's Note:
This is not your usual tuna salad! This salad also makes a great sandwich (both hot & cold... look for my other tuna recipes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (5 ounce) packages albacore tuna (water-packed)
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon louisiana hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- red ripe tomato
- 1In a large mixing bowl, break up tuna.
- 2Add celery, onions and olives and mix.
- 3In a 2 cup measuring cup, mix mayonnaise and remaining seasonings to blend.
- 4Combine mayonnaise mixture to tuna and vegetables and blend well, folding in chopped eggs.
- 5Slice off top of ripe tomatoes, scoop out pulp and reserve for other use.
- 6Spoon in tuna salad mixture to fill.
- 7Sprinkle with paprika, salt & pepper if desired.
- 8Garnish with black olive and celery leaves.
- 9Serve as is, or chill for later serving.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad Stuffed Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 102.0 mg
- Sodium 444.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: