Recipe by K-Jon Chef
I created this after years of trial and error. It is healthy and tastes great too! I like to add 1 tablesppon chopped pickled jalapeño peppers for an added zest! I have kids now so I will leave that out! I hope you enjoy!
Top Review by Derf
Very much enjoyed our tuna salad for lunch today. Nice change from the mayo laden tunda salads. Served it on a bed of spring baby greens surrounded by tomato slices. Thanks for posting I will be making this again.
- 1 (6 ounce) can albacore tuna in water (drained well)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon onion (minced fine)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt (regular salt to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (fresh ground, to taste)