1/1 Photo of Tuna Salad Sandwiches
A childhood favorite of my friends...although not really for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a fork to flake the tuna in a medium bowl.
- 2Add the mayonnaise, relish, celery, onion, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- 3Butter each slice of bread.
- 4Spread the tuna mixture on the buttered side of 4 slices.
- 5Top each with a piece of lettuce, then the remaining bread.
- 6Cut the sandwiches in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.7
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 988.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: