Recipe by Charlotte J
Here is a tuna sandwich using low fat mayo and yogurt.
Top Review by 12345678980123455677889
Oh! I can't believe I forgot to review this earlier! I've made this twice now... once following the directions exactly and a second time using a finely chopped dill pickle (I didn't have any dill weed on that occasion)... I LOVE that this uses low-fat ingredients and the taste is not affected at all! A+ Recipe! Made for 123 hit wonders!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill weed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard