Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful change from regular tuna salad sandwich. This is the only way we do it in our house! Note: I didn't notice until March 2010 (took me 8 years) that the ingredient horseradish had somehow defaulted to horseradish sauce. There are many great reviews here from people who used horseradish sauce, so don't be afraid to try it. I have corrected the recipe as it really does call for prepared horseradish, which is much hotter.
- 170.09 g can tuna in water
- 14.79 ml red onion, finely chopped
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml horseradish sauce
- leafy greens
- Drain tuna and mix with onion, parsley, mayo and horseradish sauce.
- Adjust mayo and horseradish to personal taste.
- Spread on bread or in a pita, top with leafy greens and enjoy!
This was EXCELLANT. My husband was going to make tuna fish sandwiches and I told him I had a new recipe to try so I would make them. He loved the taste. I will definitely be making this again. It is perfect for lunch. I put it on a toasted bagel. Thank you for this wonderful recipe.
THis is a great recipe! My girlfriend is not a horseradish fan so I used just a touch less than called for and we both love it!
This is a fantastic change from the run-of-the-mill tuna salad sandwich. The red onions and the horseradish make such a wonderful taste sensation. No more plain tuna sandwiches for me!