Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you search "tuna salad" today (1-3-06) you get 226 choices. Why would I add another? Because it's good! And I've checked, and it's not already listed. It's from the RD Change One Diet site.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- Drain tuna.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Makes 2 sandwiches.
- Use bread of choice (bread, tortilla, pita).
- Top with choice- lettuce, tomato, cheese, avocado-- whatever makes you happy!
My whole family liked this, even the little ones. I also used a very low fat/low cal ranch dressing from the healthfood store in place of yogurt (I didn't have any yogurt) and it worked well. I thought it had the perfect amount of lemon/dill flavor and I love that it doesn't have too much fat. Tasted great on dark rye bread too! Thanks!
Very Good!! Easy to prepare and has a nice tang to the flavor. This is a keeper. Thanks for posting.
I just love this !! A GREAT sandwich filling and I can't wait to have it again !!! Very light and flavorful !!!