Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is adapted from Menu Planning Central. It originally called for fat-free lemon yogurt instead of mayo. Feel free to try it, but I didn't think I'd care for it that way.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 small apple, peeled and coarsely chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise (I only use Hellmann's)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (6 - 7 inches in diameter)
- romaine lettuce, shredded
- red onion, thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients except tortillas, lettuce and red onion.
- Layer tortillas with lettuce and red onion. Fold up bottom third of each tortilla; roll up tortilla to form cone shape with folded end at bottom & secure with toothpick.
- Spoon tuna mixture into center of each tortilla cone.