Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice quick salad plate for a lite lunch or dinner.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can tuna, water packed, low sodium
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- pepper, strips
- grated carrot
- grape tomatoes
- shredded red cabbage
- Mix together tuna, egg, celery and mayonnaise.
- Make salad base with romaine lettuce, topped with a variety of sliced vegetables.
- Place 1/2 cup tuna on top.
I made this for lunch and it was so good. Very fresh and tasty!I had all these ingredient on hand too! I used a red pepper since that was what I had. I will make this again. A nice lite, healthy lunch!