Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with tuna or shredded chicken.
Make and share this Tuna Salad Pita recipe from Food.com.
- 4 pita bread
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄2 small head of lettuce, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste
- lime juice, to taste
- Combine the artichoke, onion, olives, tuna and garlic in a medium size bowl.
- Put in as much salt, pepper, lemon, lime juice as you like.
- Mix together.
- Toss the lettuce in the mixture.
- Serve in the pitas.