Recipe by Sue Lau
I like this stuffed into celery sticks to make it low carb, but it makes a great sandwich on bread as well. Low carb bread would work too.
Top Review by Michelle_My_Belle
I skipped the egg and used onion powder and celery salt. I highly suggest adding the mustard - I hate all mustard, but adding a pinch in you can't taste the mustardy taste only a little "something". Served on toast for a quick and easy lunch!
- 12 ounces canned tuna in water, drained
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar-free sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper