Recipe by l0vetw0c00k
An elegant change from regular tuna salad; nice enough to serve guests for brunch or a summer luncheon.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin, dissolved in
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 dash garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together mayonnaise, cream cheese and mushroom soup.
- Microwave on medium, stirring occasionally, until melted and blended together.
- Add worchestershire and lemon juice.
- Mix celery, nuts, tuna and garlic salt.
- Add gelatin mixture and mix well.
- Fold tuna mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into mold and chill.