Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet. Please visit our homepage for more info.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 pita bread, cut in half
- 1 apple, halved
- 10 grapes
- Mix tuna salad ingredients together well. Cover and refrigerate till needed (or can use right away).
- When ready to serve, plate up with the additional items for a nice healthy meal.
Great dinner or lunch! Pretty, tasty, and filling. DH and I love these kind of meals. Thanks so much for the post.
My DS & I enjoyed this lovely, fresh-tasting, light lunch! I made the tuna pretty much as written, except that I omitted the salt and added a tiny dab of mustard. I used reduced-fat mayo and water-pack tuna. For the additional items, I put out multi-grain crackers, a quartered Braeburn apple, and red grapes on both our plates, plus a roma tomato and some celery sticks on mine and some cheese on DS's. Note: as I made it, the recipe was 9 WW points per serving. Thanks so much for sharing, 2Bleu! Made for Everyday is a Holiday tag game.
A very nice meal! I used a little extra celery, left out the pita and added some whole wheat crackers. Thanks!