1 hr 10 mins
Taste of Home. A different slant on regular tuna salad. Great for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
- 2In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and sugar.
- 3Stir in the tuna, celery, onions, green pepper, carrot and parsley.
- 4Spoon into pasta shells; cover and refrigerate.
- 5Dressing: Combine sour cream, sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, celery seed, and onion powder.
- 6Arrange lettuce leaves and shells on individual plates; drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad Jumbo Shells
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 272.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jumbo pasta shells