Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Taste of Home. A different slant on regular tuna salad. Great for lunch.
Top Review by ROSAMARIA
dear NurseDI I formed a cooking club and i took this recipe along yesterday and i dressed the platter with bib lettace and set a smaller platter in the center surrounded with grape tomatoes avacados and black olives. very nice presentation and very impressive. OH !! by the way your recipe was the hit of the party. Keep it up.......rosamaria
- 10 jumbo pasta shells
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and sugar.
- Stir in the tuna, celery, onions, green pepper, carrot and parsley.
- Spoon into pasta shells; cover and refrigerate.
- Dressing: Combine sour cream, sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, celery seed, and onion powder.
- Arrange lettuce leaves and shells on individual plates; drizzle with dressing.