Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is very easy to make and looks pretty. It is perfect for a gathering when you want to make one more quick and easy dish. If you are too busy, you can just buy some deli salad of your choice too. If you cannot find endives, you can also use other vegetables, such as Boston lettuce, peppers, or tomatoes, or aluminum muffin cups. For more healthy, gluten-free, pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk light tuna
- 3 tablespoons red peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and black pepper
- 2 endive, hearts (preferably red and yellow each)
- cherry tomatoes, and pea sprouts for garnishing
- Combine the fist 10 ingredients to make tuna salad. Refrigerate for a couple of hours or longer.
- Scoop the tuna salad into endive leaves.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and pea sprouts.
- Infuse love and serve.