Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an excellent tuna salad wonderful in a sandwich with French fries on the side.
- 198.44 g canflaked solid white tuna
- 198.44 g canflaked light tuna
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 2.46 ml seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 2.46 ml Old Bay Seasoning (or to taste)
- 59.14 ml chopped celery
- 1.23 ml dried dill
- 14.79 ml minced fresh parsley
- 14.79-29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (optional, use white part only)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients.
- Adjust salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
I love your recipes...always turn out and always a hit! I made this for our lunch and unexpected company and sent the recipe home with them. I used a little less mayonnaise and added some red onion (love onion) but otherwise followed the instructions. Served this with chips and a fruit bowl. Thank you again for a wonderful meal. Made for 2013 Zaar Cookbook tag game.
Very good! I added 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.