1/2 Photos of Tuna Salad, Deli Style
This is an excellent tuna salad wonderful in a sandwich with French fries on the side.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (7 ounce) can flaked solid white tuna
- 1 (7 ounce) can flaked light tuna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (optional, use white part only)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- 1In a bowl combine all ingredients.
- 2Adjust salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad, Deli Style
Serving Size: 1 (573 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.2
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.6 mg
- Sodium 861.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 50.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning