Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the easiest, most basic way I know to make tuna salad. It is good in so many ways and so versatile you can do almost anything with it.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna (I use water packed)
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (may use lite, fat free, or regular)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve on toast, bagels, make sandwiches or stuff in tomatoes.
I always keep hard boiled eggs on hand so this was easy to throw together today. It was good. I love tuna. I did chopped up an onion to add. Very good! Thanks for the recipe.
Good basic recipe. We don't like relish so I put in some chopped onion and chopped celery.
I used this as a great base salad and added a little mustard. Thanks!