Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this simple tuna salad when I needed to extend 1 can of tuna fish to feed 4 people.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained and seperated with fork
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Mix together all ingredients with fork.
- If mixture is too dry add more Miracle Whip or mayonnaise.
- Refrigerate before serving on toast with lettuce and tomato slices or in hollowed out tomato.
Good tuna salad - I added 1 tiny minced red onion.
I loved all the celery in this salad, I had huge stalks. I used fresh dill weed, which was delicious. Thanks Ellie! Made for PRMR game.
I made half the recipe using a sprinkle of celery seed and everything else as posted so I can chill it well before lunch. I will have 1 sandwich so it will be thick and hearty but couldn't resist a forkful before I stored it in the fridge. Very good with the egg and dill and I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks for posting ellie_. Made for I Recommend Tag.