Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just something I made up one night for a quick supper. I wanted to get the protein count high and it tasted great to me.
- 3 ounces chunk light chunk tuna in water
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, diced small
- 1 tablespoon water chestnut, diced small
- 1 tablespoon dill relish
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip light
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash dill weed
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Drain the water chestnuts and dice small.
- Dice the cheddar cheese small.
- Mix all ingredients together.