Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve on greens or in a sandwich. You may use 2 tablespoons of nonfat plain yogurt in place of the mayo for a low-fat salad.
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons grated carrots
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients and stir well using a fork.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
I really enjoyed this! The grated carrots were a nice touch. Thanks!!!
I was in the mood for a simple tuna sandwich and this fit the bill! I also added some chopped celery. This is much better than the recent supermarket deli's tuna I've bought lately! Thanks Southern Chef in LA, for posting. Roxygirl
This was good. I used the nonfat plain yogurt, with regular mustard (used more) & put it in the center of a bowl surrounded by lettuce, some pickles & topped the whole thing with some reduced fat feta cheese. A lovely salad for a light lunch. Thanks so much for sharing!