Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I need something that I can eat that is not fattening and can have ready made, this is my solution to that.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans tuna fish, packed in water
- 6 eggs, hard boiled
- 1⁄4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish
- 8 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- Mix all together.
- store in refrigerator until ready to use.
Made this for lunch today and to use for lunches during the week. I followed the recipe as written but I ended up using a lot more mayo. We also added pepper to it. We all enjoyed this. Made for Spring PAC 2012.
Love this salad. Just the right combinations to made a great lunch salad, or tuna salad sandwiches.