Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The 18,365th different way to make tuna salad.
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- In medium bowl, stir together tuna, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
- Season with curry powder, parsley, dill and garlic powder.
- Mix well and serve with crackers or on a sandwich.
This tuna is delicious! I made it as written, except substituting fresh parsley and leaving out the relish.
This is a good combination of flavors, but the amounts need a little tweaking. I made it first as written, and it was a little dry. I couldn't taste the garlic or the curry powder. I added about 1/2 teaspoon more of each, and a little more mayo, and it was quite good. Thanks for posting!
This recipe is great and if you put it on bread topped withold chedar cheese,then bake it for 10 to 15 minutes you have a terrific tuna melt