1/1 Photo of Tuna Salad #1 : Like Mom Used to Make
This is the tuna salad my mom used to make. Simple, comforting, wonderful on soft white bread. The quantities are estimates, since Mom never really measured.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coarsely chop the hardboiled eggs and add to a bowl.
- 2Flake in the tuna.
- 3Add the pickle relish, and stir to combine.
- 4Add the mayonnaise a little at a time, tasting as you go, until you get a consistency you like. I like my tuna salad kind of creamy.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Use canned salmon in place of the tuna. Make sure to pick out all the pieces of bone and cartilage first.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Salad #1 : Like Mom Used to Make
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 202.2 mg
- Sodium 507.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 22.0 g