Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you kids don't like green peppers, you can make tuna boats in scooped-out baked potatoes, pita bread or even hot dog buns!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna fish
- 2 small green bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- single cheese slice (for the sails)
- Drain tuna and mix with mayonnaise.
- Cut green pepper in half lengthwise and remove insides.
- Fill both halves with a tuna mixture.
- Slice cheese squares diagonally and weave a toothpick through each piece.
- Insert in the"boats" as the sails.