- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese (, we like sharp)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce or 2 tablespoons ketchup or 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 French rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except rolls in mixing bowl.
- Stir until blended.
- Slice about 1 inch off end of french roll.
- Scoop out center of roll and discard.
- Spoon tuna mixture into roll.
- Replace top of roll.
- Wrap roll in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Good served hot or cold.
- Recipe can be cut in half for one.
- This also works well with cubed left over cooked chicken, or try left over chilli, left over veggies, or almost anything you want, check out the fridge and use your imagination.