Another one of those recipes that I have made forever. Easy, tasty and ingredients that are usually on hand. Salmon can be substituted if preferred.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tuna, mayonnaise, curry powder and shallots in bowl.
- 2Spread bread slices with butter on both sides, remove crusts.
- 3Spread mayonnaise mixture over one side of each slice of bread.
- 4Roll up from one corner to the other and secure with a toothpick.
- 5Place on baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 6Bake in moderate oven for 10- 12 minutes or until crunchy and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 562.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 16.2 g