Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Good Housekeeping June 2013.
Make and share this Tuna Roll Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) envelope tuna in water
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon hot chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- 6 cups arugula
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into thin half moons
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Whisk together miracle whip, sriracha, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sugar.
- Add arugula, rice, cucumber, and rice.
- Toss to combine.
- Divide onto 4 plates.
- Top with tuna.
This is definitely reminiscent of a tuna roll- very impressive! I changed things around a bit though. I mixed the dressing, avocado and cucumber with the tuna, and just served that atop a bed of brown rice and baby arugula. I also used wasabi paste instead of chili paste. It was a hit.