My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/8 cup green onion, chopped (green part only)
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped (jar)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (use a good Hungarian paprika if you want more kick)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated (divided)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated (you can substitute American or Provolone)
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained well
- 1Cook Egg Noodles in Boiling salted water until al dente, drain.
- 2Toss egg noodles in a bowl with melted butter. Toss in drained, flaked tuna. Set aside.
- 3Preheat oven to 375. Butter large casserole dish.
- 4Spray large sauce pan lightly with butter cooking spray. Saute onions over medium heat until translucent.
- 5Add green onion, roasted red peppers, garlic, paprika, and black pepper. Saute 2 minutes longer to blend flavors.
- 6Add cream of chicken soup, milk, 2 Tbl. parmesan cheese, and grated cheddar. Stir over low heat until cheese is mostly melted.
- 7Place noodles & tuna in buttered casserole dish. Pour cheese mixture over top and toss to coat noodles. Sprinkle remaining 2 Tbl.parmessan over top.
- 8Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna & Roasted Pepper Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.4
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.5 mg
- Sodium 546.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.9 g