- olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- sea salt
- 180 g arborio rice
- 375 ml chicken stock
- 1 (400 g) chopped tomatoes
- 1 (185 g) tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil and fry off onions, garlic and sea salt and stir for 5 minutes, or until onion is soft.
- Add rice and stir for 1 minute.
- Add stock and tomatoes bring to simmering point.
- Stir in Tuna.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- 5 minutes before serving, stir in peas.