Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
I really like this low fat pasta salad.
- 1 (8 ounce) package pasta shells
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (6 7/8 ounce) can tuna in water
- 2 green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 3⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside. In a small saucepan, cook the peas according to package directions.
- Drain and set aside. In a large bowl, combine tuna, green onions, mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix lightly.
- Add the cooked pasta and peas and toss all ingredients together.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
This wasn't bad! I like the use of yoghurt vs too much mayo. Just found it a bit mild, so I added some Frank's, worchestershire, bragg's, bit of lemon. Added more pasta and peas and green onion. All in all, it's yummy. Not a big wowwer, but enjoyable! Thanks for sharing!
I made this and it was really tasty. My family loves it for a quick lunck. I added some lemon juice, and a bit of crystal hot sauce to liven it up. yummy and easy!
My family did not like the taste of yogurt in the tuna salad.