Recipe by Cloudtears
I got this recipe from an ex-SIL and we have enjoyed it for years. So easy to make, cool and light, and yet filling.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Very easy to make....especially when you have leftover rice. I made this just as written. After mixing it, I thought there was too much rice for the amount of tuna, so I added an additional 6 oz can of tuna. This was great on a bed of lettuce. I would make this again, doubling the tuna. Thanx for posting.
- 2 cups leftover cooked rice (cold)
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna (I prefer water packed)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 3 green onions (chopped, be sure to include some of the greens)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (can be Lite) or 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (can be Lite)