Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another super quick soup recipe that I have been making for years. Again, many of the ingredients you will probably have on hand.
- 2 (13 3/4 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 3⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cut green beans
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- chopped parsley, to taste
- In saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to boil. Reduce heat.
- Simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.