Recipe by pines506
A quick microwave casserole from the back of a Goldfish cracker package.
Top Review by acravatt
This was good! I substituted Cream of Chicken soup for the Cream of Celery. I didn't have any Cream of Celery, so I used what I had. It was very quick and easy to make. Worth four stars.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheese-flavored goldfish crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine vegetables and tuna. Stir in rice, soup and milk.
- Place mixture in a 1 1/2 quart microwave safe casserole dish; cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Stir well; microwave on high, still covered, 8 minutes more, or until rice is tender.
- Stir casserole well, sprinkle with Goldfish crackers and serve.