Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Small Fry, Inspiration for Cooking with Kids by Susie Cameron and Katrina Crook. Kids can help mix it all up!
- 1⁄2 cup basmati rice, cooked
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 pinch curry powder
- 425 g tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 6 teaspoons flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 6 teaspoons vegetable oil (for frying)
- Combine rice, onion, lemon juice, curry powder, tuna, eggs and parsley in a large bowl. Mix with hands and shape to form patties.
- Fry in oil on each side until golden.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with a salad or cut-up raw vegetables.