- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice, warm
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water, drained & flaked
- 1⁄2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 -4 drops hot pepper sauce
- salt, to taste
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup finely ground dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine rice, tuna, cheese, eggs, chives, pickles, juice, pepper sauce and salt.
- Form into 1” balls for appies or 2" for entree.
- Roll in breadcrumbs mixed with paprika. Place on lightly sprayed foil-lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Note: Can freeze after baking.