Tuna is one of my favourite foods and one of my favourite dishes is a cheesy tuna bake. This is a lighter version of that so go ahead and indulge! Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan. Add garlic, onion and celery. Cook until onion is clear.
- 2Stir in flour and cook until frothy. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture boils and thickens.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Add eggs and cheese, beating until well combined.
- 5Stir in tuna.
- 6Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Combine tuna sauce and rice.
- 8Pour mixture into a greased ovenproof dish.
- 9Cook at 180C for 20 minutes or until golden.
- 10Garnish with parsley. Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Rice Bake
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 178.7 mg
- Sodium 592.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 34.4 g