Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Easy to make casserole
- 1 (7 ounce) package chicken rice-a-roni
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, flaked
- 1⁄2 small onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- Cook Rice-a-Roni as directed on package.
- While this is cooking, put together in a large casserole dish, all the remaining ingredients.
- Add Rice-a-Roni and mix together.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
I wasn't real thrilled with this one...it was OK. I thought it was a bit too salty (maybe low sodium canned soups would help). It was very easy to make, and fit the bill for a meatless dinner on Ash Wednesday!