Recipe by justcallmetoni
This is my take on a salad featured in Bon Appetit. While I use a combination of fat-free mayonnaise and sour cream to make this consistent with the WW Core program, you should feel free to simply use 1/4 cup of your mayonnaise of choice. Please note cooking time is chilling time.
Top Review by MsSally
What a great recipe. The flavors were wonderful. I used this as a main dinner dish so I added about 2 cups of cooked rotoni pasta. Will make this again very soon....Thanks Toni for posting.
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2⁄3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (Italian is best but either is fine)
- 1 (6 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water
- fresh parsley sprig, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a fork first four ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- Mix in celery, onion, and chopped parsley. Stir in tuna. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate; chill for a minimum of 30 minutes to let the flavors blend. Can be prepared up to 6 hours ahead.