1/9 Photos of Tuna, Red Onion, and Parsley Salad
This is my take on a salad featured in Bon Appetit. While I use a combination of fat-free mayonnaise and sour cream to make this consistent with the WW Core program, you should feel free to simply use 1/4 cup of your mayonnaise of choice. Please note cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (Italian is best but either is fine)
- 1 (6 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water
- fresh parsley sprig, for garnish (optional)
- 1Using a fork first four ingredients in medium bowl to blend.
- 2Mix in celery, onion, and chopped parsley. Stir in tuna. Season salad with salt and pepper.
- 3Cover and refrigerate; chill for a minimum of 30 minutes to let the flavors blend. Can be prepared up to 6 hours ahead.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna, Red Onion, and Parsley Salad
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 253.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 11.5 g