Recipe by Lorac
A quick, inexpensive main dish or snack. Serve with additional salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
Top Review by Poutine
I added green onions and chopped red peppers to this recipe but it was a little too meaty for my taste. I will try this recipe again and tweak it maybe add more vegetables to the tuna mixture.
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 3 oz)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tuna, mayo and salsa.
- Spread 3 tortillas with the tuna mixture, top with cheese and cover with remaining tortillas.
- Lightly grease a non stick skillet, add the quesadillas, one at a time and cook until lightly browned.
- Turn and cook until cheese has melted.