Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick, healthy and cheap! Recipe by Robert Irvine. I use whole wheat tortillas and serve with sour cream or gaucamole.
- 2 (3 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄2 cup salsa, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh scallions, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- Mix tuna with salsa and scallions. Fold in Cheddar. Divide mixture into 1/3's and spread each portion over 1/2 of a tortilla and fold into a half circle. Brown each of the 3 quesadillas on both sides in a hot pan to melt cheese. Cool a bit, cut into wedges and serve.